The perfect plan to enrich your life
Longwood at Oakmont: What continuing care retirement communities (CCRCs) should be.
Longwood at Oakmont stands apart from Pennsylvania continuing care retirement communities for its strong resident-centered philosophy. You’ll join your neighbors in shaping both the day and the years to come, from our services and amenities to our dining venues and wellness programs. Visit us to see our living options: handsomely appointed apartments, country homes and The Grandview—all pet-friendly places to live. Your peers have guided our course all the way—right down to two resident members on our Board of Directors.
As a resident, you’re a member of the Longwood Residents Association, whose dynamic committees help set the tone and pace of community life. This self-governing association provides countless opportunities for residents to get involved, from planning events to helping develop strategies for our future.
Greater choice begins with more choices for financial and personal security. Visitors are often surprised at how affordable we are, especially compared to the cost of maintaining your old home. Studios and one-bedroom residences are very cost-efficient.
Our choices for financial security include both LifeCare and SelectCare.
- LifeCare at Longwood at Oakmont offers guaranteed health care for life, at costs that don’t change dramatically even if your needs do.
- SelectCare is a fee-for-service option that offers access to our full continuum of top-quality health care services that you’ll only pay for if and when the need for them arises, at prevailing market rates.
Plus all the resources of Presbyterian SeniorCare Network, a full calendar of activities and the Longwood lifestyle you expect. Find out about the many financial options and incentives we offer:
- Compare our services and amenities.
- See the living options at Longwood at Oakmont.
- Tempt yourself with our dining delights.
- Explore our campus through our interactive tour.
- Get the Big Picture in our Photo Gallery.