Independent Living in Welcoming Oakmont, PA
Everything You Need to Live Each Day to the Fullest
What does Independent Living look like at Longwood at Oakmont?
- We have a social calendar full of options to keep your mind, body and soul occupied, from fitness and wellness classes to hobbies, guest lectures and off campus trips
- Your home here is equipped with state-of-the-art appliances, but if you don’t feel like cooking you can just wander through our welcoming community to enjoy lively conversation with neighbors and friends at one of our four dining locations.
- We also have a wellness center full of state-of-the-art fitness equipment.
- And don’t forget the health care, which offers choices that fit into your lifestyle the way you live it. To ensure you stay in top form to enjoy all of these options, we also have a chiropractor on site for your alignment needs.
- And if you prefer a quiet day of reading, we’ve got that too.
Life at Longwood is truly all about you and how you want to make the most out of your day. Because we take successful living seriously, we also offer Care Managers who will partner with you to make sure you get the most out of the offerings here at Longwood, based on your likes, dislikes, present wellness state and future goals.
To learn more about what we offer, please schedule a visit online, or call us at