At Your Service in Oakmont, PA
Services and Amenities to Make You Feel You are at a Resort, Not One of the Stereotypical Senior Living Communities
Longwood at Oakmont is not one of your typical senior living communities. Located in scenic Oakmont, PA, we offer you the opportunity to live each day to the fullest, with the best of the best in hospitality, housing and services. You choose the lifestyle that feeds your mind, body and soul while we take over the day-to-day maintenance. And as a Life Plan Community, we take the worry out of future health care needs too. Here’s just a sample of what we have to offer:
- The concerns of home maintenance are a thing of the past. Housekeeping and maintenance are included for all residents.
- Speaking of homes, we have country homes available in two- or three-bedroom options, studio, two bedroom and three bedroom apartments for you to choose from to make sure you have the amount of space and privacy you want and need, with financial options to fit into your budget.
- Daily lifestyle engagement and special events to keep you as busy as you want to be, determined by our residents themselves: educational classes, musical events, guest lecturers and more. The variety of events ensures you are able to live successfully, keeping your mind, body and soul active and alert.
- Four dining venues to tempt your taste buds daily, including our brand new Marketplace Grille.
- A variety of fitness classes for any level and interest. With classes ranging from aquatic to yoga and stretch, and even personalized training, you can enjoy the classes you know and love, or broaden your horizons and try something new.
- Transportation can be scheduled at a minimal fee to nearby Pittsburgh, so you can enjoy the city without worrying about the drive or parking.
- Each resident also has a Care Manager to help make sure that they are getting the most out of their residency. Your care manager will get to know you on an individual basis and help you navigate your wellness here at Longwood.
This is just a small idea of all that we offer. Come visit us and you will see just how Longwood at Oakmont is the Better Choice for a Better Life.
To learn more about our services, please contact us online or call us at 412-826-5800.